EuroPlast Ltd. provides custom thermoplastic injection molding and value-added services for companies in diverse markets and industries globally. Please visit our markets page for additional details and examples of our high quality work.
We are known for:
- Responsiveness to customer needs and inquiries
- Flexibility in meeting changing and sudden customer needs
- Engineering excellence and quality control that ensures consistency
- Ability to handle any size production run, from 500 pieces to millions
- On-site journeymen toolmakers who maintain molds for consistent precision
- Value-added services through secondary operations such as welding, heat staking, pad printing, engraving and assembly
EuroPlast specializes in producing parts from a wide variety of mold designs, including hot runner system molds, unscrewing molds and over-molding.
We offer engineering design assistance from product design to product approval, and quick prototype turnaround.
EuroPlast has manufacturing facilities in Endeavor and Westfield, Wisconsin, with presses ranging from 20 to 680 tons, a Class 100,000 clean room for medical device parts, and quality control systems and technology to ensure consistency. Click here for a list of our full equipment and click here for a list of our services.
Tell us how we can help!
Call 608-587-2333, or e-mail us to start the conversation about helping your efforts.