Plastic Injection Molding
As plastic injection molding specialists, EuroPlast seamlessly integrates with each level of your organization. We offer engineering and manufacturing resources to meet your precise requirements in quality, cost and delivery.
Extensive Mold Design Experience
You can benefit from our extensive experience with precision mold making when you involve the EuroPlast team from the start of your project, including mold design. We have journeymen toolmakers on staff who can maintain your molds to ensure consistent high quality during the plastic injection process.
- Hot Runner System Molds: These have the advantage of reduced material usage by eliminating the need for runners.
- Unscrewing Molds: Unscrewing molds are used for parts requiring external or internal threads.
- Overmolding: Overmolding is a process in which a second color or material is molded onto an existing part. This process can be used to aesthetically enhance part appearance or meet your “soft-touch” applications.
Raw Materials for Plastic Injection Molding
We use a variety of materials throughout our plastic injection molding process:
- Engineering resins
- Highly filled resins
- High heat materials, PPS, PPA
- Long fiber materials, PP, TPU, PA
- Custom compounds